Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati will partner with 10 of downtown Cincinnati’s hottest restaurants to complement its personal on-site dining options, the casino announced right now.
Two from the restaurants usually are not yet opened.
Members in the Caesars Entertainment Total Rewards loyalty system might be able to redeem rewards for meals at the companion restaurants and for hotel stays in the seven companion hotels announced earlier this month, as outlined by a news release issued by the casino.
The 10 partner restaurants are:
• Boca, the upscale Italian restaurant scheduled to open inside the old Maisonette space on Sixth Street.
• Jean-Robert’s Table, the French restaurant owned by Chef Jean-Robert De Cavel.
• Mahogany’s at the Banks, which specializes in upscale southern cuisine.
• Metropole, the new restaurant at 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, which also is amongst the casino’s hotel partners.
• Moerlein Lager Residence, the microbrewery situated on Cincinnati’s riverfront.
• Montgomery Inn Boathouse, the family-owned barbecue landmark.
• Nada, the upscale Mexican restaurant close to the Aronoff Center for the Arts.
• Sotto, an Italian café which will open within the basement level of Boca in the space that when housed La Normandie.
• Nicola’s Ristorante Italiano, which specializes in Northern Italian dishes within the nearby Pendleton neighborhood.
• Via Vite, a modern Italian restaurant on Fountain Square.
Chef David Falk’s Boca Restaurant Group owns Boca, Nada and Sotto, even though Nada is definitely the only one particular of the three that is now open downtown. The group is aiming to open Sotto on March 25 “as long as everyone keeps swinging the hammers with the exact same intensity,” mentioned Brad Kaemmer, the group’s chief operating officer. Plans are to open Boca 3 weeks soon after that, he stated.
“We have been particularly flattered even to be considered for the partnership,” Kaemmer stated. “We genuinely look at it as a great opportunity to partner with some fantastic people who are looking to alter the landscape of Cincinnati.”
The restaurants don’t understand how several buyers the partnership will yield, he said, however they did give the casino a little of a price tag break to become part of the system.
“We wanted a lasting partnership, and that is form of the way the system functions,” he mentioned.
In addition to the 21c, the casino’s hotel partners are: The Cincinnatian Hotel, Garfield Suites hotel, Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, Residence Inn Marriott Cincinnati, SpringHill Suites Cincinnati plus the Westin Cincinnati.
A news release in the casino noted that a related restaurant companion system at Horseshoe Cleveland has been “very profitable.” Horseshoe Cleveland guests have booked more than 37,000 hotel rooms and have redeemed almost $1 million in meals given that that casino opened in May 2013, in line with the release.
You can find greater than 250,000 Total Rewards members inside 100 miles in the Cincinnati casino.